VA Statisticians' Association (VASA)
VASA formed in 2005 in order to improve communication, networking, and interaction among statisticians within the VA. Any VA-affiliated statistician is encouraged to join the group by sending their contact information and affiliation. Similarly, VASA welcomes ideas, suggestions, and involvement of its members (46 KB, Excel) regarding its activities, website content, or other topics. Please send contact information, affiliation, and all comments to email@example.com.
- Promote & disseminate statistical methodological research relevant to VA studies;
- Facilitate communication & collaboration among VA-affiliated statisticians;
- Promote good statistical practice;
- Increase participation & visibility of VA statisticians at national meetings such as the VA HSR&D and ASA Joint Statistical Meetings;
- Increase participation of statisticians in VA research merit review
For more on VASA's activities, the following links will provide information on its members' involvement in various statistical conferences and meetings in 2012:officers and executive committee.
General Contact Information:
Whitney Showalter, VASA Secretary
VA Puget Sound Health Care System
Health Services Research & Development
1660 S. Columbian Way
Seattle, WA 98108