General Information for Research Funding
The list below provides links to information useful to new HSR&D researchers, including general overviews and links to HSR&D Resource Centers.
- What is HSR?
- Common Methodological Problems in Proposals – paper by Lee Sechrest
- Required Forms
- Abstract Reporting Guidelines
- VA Research & Development
- Health Economics Resource Center (HERC) - a resource for cost-effectiveness methods and costing guidelines.
- Cost Analyses in HSR&D Studies (99 KB, WORD)
- VA Information Resource Center (VIREC) - a resource for VA data and information systems.
- Center for Information Dissemination and Education Resources (CIDER) - the information dissemination arm of HSR&D