Service-Directed Request for Applications on Pandemic-Related Disrupted and Deferred Care: The goal of this RFA is to support new research studies that will conduct more detailed examinations of the impact of the pandemic on particular clinical outcomes (for example, suicide or acute cardiovascular events) and particular aspects of care (for example, use of elective procedures). These projects will generate information that the VA health system can use to better serve Veterans during the ongoing pandemic response and recovery and to prepare for future public health emergencies where care may be disrupted. Ideally, these projects will assist VHA partners to develop strategies at the level of patient, provider, and health system to mitigate adverse effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and improve care delivery post-pandemic.
a. Timeline: Service-directed RFA for the August 2021 SMRB; ITS window opens April 23rd and full proposals due by June 8th
b. Please see solicitation for more details.
(INTRANET ONLY. Copy and paste the link into your browser if you have intranet access.)
- National Mortality Study and Disrupted Care Research Coordination
- Medication Collaboratory Projects
- COVID-19 Observational Research Collaboratory (CORC)
- Supplemental Funding to Study the Pandemic's Effects on Non-COVID Health Outcomes
- Vaccine Behavior Uptake Study (HSR&D)