(5 of more than 274 COPD focused publications)
- Griffith MF, Levy CR, Lum HD, Teno JM, Dale CR. Trends in Advance Care Planning for Patients with COPD in an Integrated Health Care System. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2020 Nov 4.
- Leitao Filho FS, Mattman A, Schellenberg R, Criner GJ, Woodruff P, Lazarus SC, Albert RK, Connett J, Han MK, Gay SE, Martinez FJ, Fuhlbrigge AL, Stoller JK, MacIntyre NR, Casaburi R, Diaz P, Panos RJ, Cooper JA, Bailey WC, LaFon DC, Sciurba FC, Kanner RE, Yusen RD, Au DH, Pike KC, Fan VS, Leung JM, Paul Man SF, Aaron SD, Reed RM, Sin DD. Serum IgG Levels and Risk of COPD Hospitalization: A Pooled Meta-analysis. Chest. 2020 May 19.
- Keller T, Spece LJ, Donovan LM, Udris E, Coggeshall SS, Griffith M, Bryant AD, Casaburi R, Cooper JA, Criner GJ, Diaz PT, Fuhlbrigge AL, Gay SE, Kanner RE, Martinez FJ, Panos RJ, Shade D, Sternberg A, Stibolt T, Stoller JK, Tonascia J, Wise R, Yusen RD, Au DH, Feemster LC. Association of Guideline-Recommended COPD Inhaler Regimens With Mortality, Respiratory Exacerbations, and Quality of Life: A Secondary Analysis of the Long-Term Oxygen Treatment Trial. Chest. 2020 Apr 9.
- Anderson E, Wiener RS, Resnick K, Elwy AR, Rinne ST. Care coordination for veterans with COPD: a positive deviance study. The American journal of managed care. 2020 Feb 1; 26(2):63-68.
- Akgün KM, Sigel K, Cheung KH, Kidwai-Khan F, Bryant AK, Brandt C, Justice A, Crothers K. Extracting lung function measurements to enhance phenotyping of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in an electronic health record using automated tools. PLoS ONE. 2020 Jan 16; 15(1):e0227730.
» View more Citations