(5 of more than 1472 DEPRESSION focused publications)
- Goldstick JE, Bohnert KM, Davis AK, Bonar EE, Carter PM, Walton MA, Cunningham RM. Dual Trajectories of Depression/Anxiety Symptoms and Alcohol Use, and their Implications for Violence Outcomes Among Drug-Using Urban Youth. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire). 2018 Nov 1; 53(6):659-666.
- Wong JJ, Sceats L, Dehghan M, Wren AA, Sellers ZM, Limketkai BN, Bensen R, Kin C, Park KT. Depression and Healthcare Utilization in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Journal of Crohn's & colitis. 2018 Sep 25.
- Chung B, Ong M, Ettner SL, Jones F, Gilmore J, McCreary M, Ngo VK, Sherbourne C, Tang L, Dixon E, Koegel P, Miranda J, Wells KB. 12-Month Cost Outcomes of Community Engagement Versus Technical Assistance for Depression Quality Improvement: A Partnered, Cluster Randomized, Comparative-Effectiveness Trial. Ethnicity & disease. 2018 Sep 6; 28(Suppl 2):349-356.
- Izquierdo A, Ong M, Pulido E, Wells KB, Berkman M, Linski B, Sauer V, Miranda J. Community Partners in Care: 6- and 12-month Outcomes of Community Engagement versus Technical Assistance to Implement Depression Collaborative Care among Depressed Older Adults. Ethnicity & disease. 2018 Sep 6; 28(Suppl 2):339-348.
- Springgate B, Tang L, Ong M, Aoki W, Chung B, Dixon E, Johnson MD, Jones F, Landry C, Lizaola E, Mtume N, Ngo VK, Pulido E, Sherbourne C, Wright AL, Whittington Y, Williams P, Zhang L, Miranda J, Belin T, Gilmore J, Jones L, Wells KB. Comparative Effectiveness of Coalitions Versus Technical Assistance for Depression Quality Improvement in Persons with Multiple Chronic Conditions. Ethnicity & disease. 2018 Sep 6; 28(Suppl 2):325-338.
» View more Citations