(5 of more than 1453 DEPRESSION focused publications)
- Albott CS, Lim KO, Forbes MK, Erbes C, Tye SJ, Grabowski JG, Thuras P, Batres-Y-Carr TM, Wels J, Shiroma PR. Efficacy, Safety, and Durability of Repeated Ketamine Infusions for Comorbid Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Treatment-Resistant Depression. The Journal of clinical psychiatry. 2018 May 1; 79(3).
- Borsari B, Yalch MM, Pedrelli P, Radomski S, Bachrach RL, Read JP. Associations among Trauma, Depression, and Alcohol Use Profiles and Treatment Motivation and Engagement in College Students. Journal of American College Health : J of Ach. 2018 Feb 28; 1-25.
- Shekelle PG, Cook IA, Miake-Lye IM, Booth MS, Beroes JM, Mak S. Benefits and Harms of Cranial Electrical Stimulation for Chronic Painful Conditions, Depression, Anxiety, and Insomnia: A Systematic Review. Annals of internal medicine. 2018 Mar 20; 168(6):414-421.
- Tucker RP, Testa RJ, Simpson TL, Shipherd JC, Blosnich JR, Lehavot K. Hormone therapy, gender affirmation surgery, and their association with recent suicidal ideation and depression symptoms in transgender veterans. Psychological medicine. 2018 Jan 14; 1-8.
- Cooper DC, Helfrich CD, Thielke SM, Trivedi RB, Nelson KM, Reiber GE, Eugenio EC, Beaver K, Nugent-Carney J, Fan VS. Association Between Mental Health Staffing Level and Primary Care-Mental Health Integration Level on Provision of Depression Care in Veteran's Affairs Medical Facilities. Administration and policy in mental health. 2018 Jan 1; 45(1):131-141.
» View more Citations