(5 of more than 1128 PTSD focused publications)
- Rauch SAM, Sripada R, Burton M, Michopoulos V, Kerley K, Marx CE, Kilts JD, Naylor JC, Rothbaum BO, McLean CP, Smith A, Norrholm SD, Jovanovi T, Liberzon I, Williamson DE, Yarvis CJS, Dondanville KA, Young-McCaughan S, Keane TM, Peterson AL, Consortium to Alleviate PTSD and the STRONG STAR Consortium. Corrigendum to "Neuroendocrine biomarkers of prolonged exposure treatment response in military-related PTSD" [Psychoneuroendocrinology (2020) Article 104749]. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2020 Jul 10; 104802.
- Cerimele JM, LePoire E, Fortney JC, Hawrilenko M, Unützer J, Bauer AM. Bipolar disorder and PTSD screening and telepsychiatry diagnoses in primary care. General hospital psychiatry. 2020 Jul 1; 65:28-32.
- Davis LW, Schmid AA, Daggy JK, Yang Z, O'Connor CE, Schalk N, Do AL, Maric D, Lazarick D, Knock H. Symptoms improve after a yoga program designed for PTSD in a randomized controlled trial with veterans and civilians. Psychological trauma : theory, research, practice and policy. 2020 Apr 20.
- Livingston NA, Mahoney CT, Ameral V, Brief D, Rubin A, Enggasser J, Litwack S, Helmuth E, Roy M, Solhan M, Rosenbloom D, Keane T. Changes in alcohol use, PTSD hyperarousal symptoms, and intervention dropout following veterans' use of VetChange. Addictive Behaviors. 2020 Aug 1; 107:106401.
- Hoerster KD, Tanksley L, Simpson T, Saelens BE, Unützer J, Black M, Greene P, Sulayman N, Reiber G, Nelson K. Development of a Tailored Behavioral Weight Loss Program for Veterans With PTSD (MOVE!+UP): A Mixed-Methods Uncontrolled Iterative Pilot Study. American Journal of Health Promotion : AJHP. 2020 Jul 1; 34(6):587-598.
» View more Citations