(5 of more than 887 STROKE focused publications)
- Tyagi S, Koh GCH, Luo N, Tan KB, Hoenig H, Matchar DB, Yoong J, Chan A, Lee KE, Venketasubramanian N, Menon E, Chan KM, De Silva DA, Yap P, Tan BY, Chew E, Young SH, Ng YS, Tu TM, Ang YH, Kong KH, Singh R, Merchant RA, Chang HM, Yeo TT, Ning C, Cheong A, Ng YL, Tan CS. Dyadic approach to post-stroke hospitalizations: role of caregiver and patient characteristics. BMC neurology. 2019 Nov 4; 19(1):267.
- Hernandez I, He M, Brooks MM, Saba S, Gellad WF. Adherence to Anticoagulation and Risk of Stroke Among Medicare Beneficiaries Newly Diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation. American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs : Drugs, Devices, and Other Interventions. 2019 Sep 16.
- Asano M, Tai BC, Yeo FY, Yen SC, Tay A, Ng YS, De Silva DA, Caves K, Chew E, Hoenig H, Koh GC. Home-based tele-rehabilitation presents comparable positive impact on self-reported functional outcomes as usual care: The Singapore Tele-technology Aided Rehabilitation in Stroke randomised trial. Journal of telemedicine and telecare. 2019 Aug 28; 1357633X19868905.
- Bravata DM, Myers L, Reeves M, Cheng E, Baye F, Ofner S, Miech EJ, Damush TM, Sico J. Study Shows Six Readily Available Processes of Care Can Decrease Mortality for Individuals with TIA or Non-Severe Stroke. VA HSR&D: Publication Briefs Quarterly. 2019 Jul 3; 1(1): 1.
- Bravata DM, Myers LJ, Reeves M, Cheng EM, Baye F, Ofner S, Miech EJ, Damush T, Sico JJ, Zillich A, Phipps M, Williams LS, Chaturvedi S, Johanning J, Yu Z, Perkins AJ, Zhang Y, Arling G. Processes of Care Associated With Risk of Mortality and Recurrent Stroke Among Patients With Transient Ischemic Attack and Nonsevere Ischemic Stroke. JAMA Network Open. 2019 Jul 3; 2(7):e196716.
» View more Citations