(5 of more than 892 STROKE focused publications)
- Koo BB, Sico JJ, Myers LJ, Perkins AJ, Levine D, Miech EJ, Damush TM, Rattray N, Homoya B, Ferguson J, Myers J, Zhang Y, Bravata DM. Polysomnography Utilization in Veterans Presenting Acutely with Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack. Cerebrovascular Diseases (Basel, Switzerland). 2019 Nov 13; 48(3-6):179-183.
- McFarlane TD, Love J, Hanley S, Dixon BE, Hammond FM. Increased Risk of Stroke Among Young Adults With Serious Traumatic Brain Injury. The Journal of head trauma rehabilitation. 2019 Nov 8.
- Tyagi S, Koh GCH, Luo N, Tan KB, Hoenig H, Matchar DB, Yoong J, Chan A, Lee KE, Venketasubramanian N, Menon E, Chan KM, De Silva DA, Yap P, Tan BY, Chew E, Young SH, Ng YS, Tu TM, Ang YH, Kong KH, Singh R, Merchant RA, Chang HM, Yeo TT, Ning C, Cheong A, Ng YL, Tan CS. Dyadic approach to post-stroke hospitalizations: role of caregiver and patient characteristics. BMC neurology. 2019 Nov 4; 19(1):267.
- Kabra R, Girotra S, Vaughan Sarrazin M. Clinical Outcomes of Mortality, Readmissions, and Ischemic Stroke Among Medicare Patients Undergoing Left Atrial Appendage Closure via Implanted Device. JAMA Network Open. 2019 Oct 2; 2(10):e1914268.
- Hernandez I, He M, Brooks MM, Saba S, Gellad WF. Adherence to Anticoagulation and Risk of Stroke Among Medicare Beneficiaries Newly Diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation. American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs : Drugs, Devices, and Other Interventions. 2019 Sep 16.
» View more Citations