Access and Community Care Engagement Network Team (ACCENT)
To foster collaboration and knowledge diffusion in Access and Community Care research among VA investigators, VA Operational Partners, VISN and VA facility leadership to support and inform national priorities for achieving high-quality and timely access to care. We will continue to develop and enhance our relationships with existing partners and develop new relationships with operations programs.
ACCENT will serve as a national collaborative network of VA researchers and operations partners, to share and disseminate information across research, operations, and VA leadership.
1) To extend the work initiated by the Community Care Research Evaluation and Knowledge (CREEK) Center and the Veterans Access Research Consortium (VARC) in response to the Office of Integrated Veteran Care (IVC), formerly the Office of Community Care and the Office of Veterans Access to Care.
2) To provide VA leadership with key information and findings from VA research and to work with operational partners to foster new high-quality, high-impact, and Veteran-centered research on Access and Community Care.
VACO, VISN, Local and External Partners
- Office of Integrated Veteran Care (IVC)
- Office of Nursing Services (ONS)
- Office of Care Management and Social Work (OCMSW)
- Office of Rural Health (ORH)
For all data related inquiries, please use this email email@example.com .