(5 of more than 234 BIPOLAR DISORDER focused publications)
- Cerimele JM, Fortney JC. Bipolar disorder assessment and monitoring measures in clinical care: Updates from a large randomized controlled trial in primary care. Bipolar disorders. 2023 Nov 3.
- Hoeft TJ, Hall JD, Solberg LI, Takamine LH, Danna MN, Fortney JC, Shushan S, Cohen DJ. Clinician Experiences With Telepsychiatry Collaborative Care for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Bipolar Disorder. Psychiatric services (Washington, D.C.). 2023 Jun 1; 74(6):596-603.
- Riedel P, Lee J, Watson CG, Jimenez AM, Reavis EA, Green MF. Reorganization of the functional connectome from rest to a visual perception task in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Psychiatry research. Neuroimaging. 2022 Dec 1; 327:111556.
- Bigdeli TB, Voloudakis G, Barr PB, Gorman BR, Genovese G, Peterson RE, Burstein DE, Velicu VI, Li Y, Gupta R, Mattheisen M, Tomasi S, Rajeevan N, Sayward F, Radhakrishnan K, Natarajan S, Malhotra AK, Shi Y, Zhao H, Kosten TR, Concato J, O'Leary TJ, Przygodzki R, Gleason T, Pyarajan S, Brophy M, Huang GD, Muralidhar S, Gaziano JM, Aslan M, Fanous AH, Harvey PD, Roussos P, Cooperative Studies Program (CSP) #572 and Million Veteran Program (MVP). Penetrance and Pleiotropy of Polygenic Risk Scores for Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, and Depression Among Adults in the US Veterans Affairs Health Care System. JAMA psychiatry. 2022 Sep 14; 79(11):1092-101.
- Cerimele JM, Johnson M, Blanchard BE, Russo J, Unützer J, Fortney JC. Bipolar disorder in primary care: Medication treatment by co-located psychiatrists versus primary care clinicians supported by psychiatrists. General hospital psychiatry. 2022 Sep 1; 78:108-110.
» View more Citations