Not yet available.
Not yet available.
- Sperber NR, Shapiro A, Boucher NA, Decosimo KP, Shepherd-Banigan M, Whitfield C, Hastings SN, Van Houtven CH. Developing a person-centered, population based measure of "home time": Perspectives of older patients and unpaid caregivers. Healthcare (Amsterdam, Netherlands). 2021 Dec 1; 9(4):100591.
- Boucher NA, Zullig LL, Shepherd-Banigan M, Decosimo KP, Dadolf J, Choate A, Mahanna EP, Sperber NR, Wang V, Allen KA, Hastings SN, Van Houtven CH. Replicating an effective VA program to train and support family caregivers: a hybrid type III effectiveness-implementation design. BMC health services research. 2021 May 6; 21(1):430.
- Santoki A, Boucher N. Investigating Barriers to Vaccination Among Durham County's Vulnerable Populations. North Carolina Medical Journal. 2021 May 1; 82(3):164-170.
- Dawson WD, Boucher NA, Stone R, VAN Houtven CH. COVID-19: The Time for Collaboration Between Long-Term Services and Supports, Health Care Systems, and Public Health Is Now. The Milbank Quarterly. 2021 Jun 1; 99(2):565-594.
- Boucher NA. No Hugs Allowed: Isolation and Inequity in North Carolina Long-term Services and Supports During COVID-19. North Carolina Medical Journal. 2021 Jan 1; 82(1):57-61.
- Gray NA, Boucher NA, Cervantes L, Berlinger N, Smith SK, Johnson KS. Hospice Access and Scope of Services for Undocumented Immigrants: A Clinician Survey. Journal of palliative medicine. 2021 Aug 1; 24(8):1167-1173.
- Boucher NA, Van Houtven CH, Dawson WD. Older Adults Post-Incarceration: Restructuring Long-term Services and Supports in the Time of COVID-19. Journal of The American Medical Directors Association. 2021 Mar 1; 22(3):504-509.
- Boucher NA, Johnson KS. Cultivating Cultural Competence: How Are Hospice Staff Being Educated to Engage Racially and Ethnically Diverse Patients?. The American journal of hospice & palliative care. 2021 Feb 1; 38(2):169-174.
- Boucher NA, Shepherd-Banigan M, McKenna K, Delgado RE, Peacock K, Van Houtven CH, Van Noord M, Sperber NR. Inclusion of Caregivers in Veterans' Care: A Critical Literature Review. Medical care research and review : MCRR. 2021 Oct 1; 78(5):463-474.
- Koenig HG, Youssef NA, Smothers Z, Oliver JP, Boucher NA, Ames D, Volk F, Teng EJ, Haynes K. Hope, Religiosity, and Mental Health in U.S. Veterans and Active Duty Military with PTSD Symptoms. Military medicine. 2020 Feb 12; 185(1-2):97-104.
- Boucher NA, Van Houtven CH. A Day in the Life during COVID-19: Long-term Care Providers in Durham, North Carolina. The Permanente journal. 2020 Jan 1; 24.
- Shepherd-Banigan M, Kaufman BG, Decosimo K, Dadolf J, Boucher NA, Mahanna EP, Bruening R, Sullivan C, Wang V, Hastings SN, Allen KD, Sperber N, Coffman CJ, Van Houtven CH. Adaptation and Implementation of a Family Caregiver Skills Training Program: From Single Site RCT to Multisite Pragmatic Intervention. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. 2020 Jan 1; 52(1):23-33.
- Sperber NR, Boucher NA, Delgado R, Shepherd-Banigan ME, McKenna K, Moore M, Barrett R, Kabat M, Van Houtven CH. Including Family Caregivers In Seriously Ill Veterans' Care: A Mixed-Methods Study. Health affairs (Project Hope). 2019 Jun 1; 38(6):957-963.