No abstract is available at this time.
- Shepherd-Banigan M, Cannedy S, Rodriguez A, Burns M, Woolson S, Hamilton A, Quiroz I, Matthews H, Garber-Cardwell D, Byrd KG, Brown A, Goldstein KM. Veteran Caretaker Perspectives of the Need for Childcare Assistance During Health Care Appointments. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2023 Oct 12.
- Brunner J, Cannedy S, McCoy M, Hamilton AB, Shelton J. Software is Policy: Electronic Health Record Governance and the Implications of Clinical Standardization. Journal of general internal medicine. 2023 Oct 5.
- Gholami M, Jackson NJ, Loeb T, Chung UYR, Ramm K, Shedd K, Soetenga S, Elashoff D, Hamilton AB, Mangione CM, Duru OK, Moin T. 12-Month Reach and Effectiveness of a University-Based Diabetes Prevention Initiative. American journal of preventive medicine. 2023 Sep 21.
- Santiago S, Yahalom J, Ames D, Kopacz MS, Weinreich HM, Erickson Z, Sakhno S, Van Hoof T, Hamilton AB, Koenig HG, Yarns BC. Faith-Based Organizations' Support of Veteran Congregants at Risk for Mental Health Conditions and Suicide: A Qualitative Study of Clergy Experiences in Los Angeles County. Journal of Religion and Health. 2023 Sep 14.
- Goldstein KM, Patel DB, Van Loon KA, Shapiro A, Rushton S, Lewinski AA, Lanford TJ, Cantrell S, Zullig LL, Wilson SM, Shepherd-Banigan M, Alton Dailey S, Sims C, Robinson C, Chawla N, Bosworth HB, Hamilton A, Naylor J, Gierisch JM. Optimizing the Equitable Deployment of Virtual Care for Women: Protocol for a Qualitative Evidence Synthesis Examining Patient and Provider Perspectives Supplemented with Primary Qualitative Data. Health equity. 2023 Sep 13; 7(1):570-580.
- Cannedy S, McCoy M, Oishi K, Ismelda C, Hamilton AB, Olmos-Ochoa TT. Coping with disruptive patients: Perspectives of primary care employees. Work (Reading, Mass.). 2023 Aug 19.
- Kalofonos I, McCoy M, Altman L, Gelberg L, Hamilton AB, Gabrielian S. A Sanctioned Encampment as a Strategy for Increasing Homeless Veterans' Access to Housing and Healthcare During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of general internal medicine. 2023 Jul 1; 38(Suppl 3):857-864.
- Yahalom J, Hamilton AB. Cultural pragmatism: in search of alternative thinking about cultural competence in mental health. Journal of Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology. 2023 Jun 11; https://doi.org/10.1037/teo0000230.
- Than CT, Bean-Mayberry B, Schweizer CA, Lee M, Chanfreau-Coffinier C, Clair K, Hamilton AB, Farmer MM. Ask and Ask Again: Repeated Screening for Smoking Increases Likelihood of Prescription for Cessation Treatment Among Women Veterans. Journal of general internal medicine. 2023 Aug 1; 38(11):2553-2559.
- Kroll-Desrosiers A, Finley EP, Hamilton AB, Cabassa LJ. Evidence-Based Intervention Adaptations Within the Veterans Health Administration: a Scoping Review. Journal of general internal medicine. 2023 Aug 1; 38(10):2383-2395.
- Leung LB, Chrystal JG, Dyer KE, Brayton CE, Karakashian MA, Yano EM, Young AS, Shekelle PG, Hamilton AB. Primary care provider perspectives on virtual and in-person depression management during the COVID-19 pandemic. Families, systems & health : the journal of collaborative family healthcare. 2023 May 25.
- Swindle T, Baloh J, Landes SJ, Lovelady NN, Vincenzo JL, Hamilton AB, Zielinski MJ, Teeter BS, Gorvine MM, Curran GM. Evidence-Based Quality Improvement (EBQI) in the pre-implementation phase: key steps and activities. Frontiers in Health Services. 2023 May 24; 3:1155693.
- Ovsepyan H, Chuang E, Brunner J, Hamilton AB, Needleman J, Heilemann M, Canelo I, Yano EM. Improving primary care team functioning through evidence based quality improvement: A comparative case study. Healthcare (Amsterdam, Netherlands). 2023 Jun 1; 11(2):100691.
- Hunt X, van der Merwe A, Swartz L, Xakayi W, Chideya Y, Hartmann L, Botha M, Hamilton A. "It is in the Nature of Men": The Normalization of Non-Consensual Sex and Intimate Partner Violence Against Women with Acquired Physical Disabilities in South Africa. Violence Against Women. 2023 May 2; 10778012231172710.
- Yahalom J, Hamilton AB, Frankfurt S. Explorations of the continuum between moral agency and moral injury. Medicine Anthropology Theory. 2023 Apr 16; 10(1):https://doi.org/10.17157/mat.10.1.6876.
- Bingaman A, Hamilton A, Houpt B, Olivero R, Fair C. "Nothing is ever going to change if we don't start advocating for our child.": Community-level disclosure and stigma management strategies among parents of internationally adopted children living with PHIV. Frontiers in public health. 2023 Mar 17; 11:1091335.
- Hamilton AB, Finley EP, Bean-Mayberry B, Lang A, Haskell SG, Moin T, Farmer MM, EMPOWER QUERI Team. Enhancing Mental and Physical Health of Women through Engagement and Retention (EMPOWER) 2.0 QUERI: study protocol for a cluster-randomized hybrid type 3 effectiveness-implementation trial. Implementation science communications. 2023 Mar 8; 4(1):23.
- Olmos-Ochoa TT, Speicher S, Ong LE, Kim J, Hamilton AB, Cloitre M. Supporting equitable engagement and retention of women patients in a trauma-informed virtual mental health intervention: Acceptability and needed adaptations. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal. 2023 Mar 1; 46(1):26-35.
- Yahalom J, Hamilton AB, Lang A, Holliday R, Monteith L. Military Sexual Trauma Among Men: Gendered Experiences, Clinical Considerations, and Treatment Options. Current Treatment Options in Psychiatry. 2023 Jan 27; 10(2023):21-34.
- Katon JG, Rodriguez A, Yano EM, Johnson AM, Frayne SM, Hamilton AB, Miller LJ, Williams K, Zephyrin L, Patton EW. Research Priorities to Support Women Veterans' Reproductive Health and Health Care Within a Learning Health Care System. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2023 Jan 24.
- Goodsmith N, Dossett EC, Gitlin R, Fenwick K, Ong JR, Hamilton A, Cordasco KM. Acceptability of reproductive goals assessment in public mental health care. Health services research. 2023 Apr 1; 58(2):510-520.
- St. George S, Harkness A, Rodriguez-Diaz C, Weinstein E, Pavia V, Hamilton AB. Applying rapid qualitative analysis for health equity: lessons learned using "EARS" with Latino communities. International journal of qualitative methods. 2023 Jan 1; 22(Jan-Feb 2023):https://doi.org/10.1177/16094069231164938.
- Yahalom J, Hamilton AB. Cultural Pragmatism: In search of alternative thinking about cultural competence in mental health. Journal of theoretical and philosophical psychology : journal of Division 24. 2023 Jan 1; 2023.
- Brunner J, Farmer MM, Bean-Mayberry B, Chanfreau-Coffinier C, Than CT, Hamilton AB, Finley EP. Implementing clinical decision support for reducing women Veterans' cardiovascular risk in VA: A mixed-method, longitudinal study of context, adaptation, and uptake. Frontiers in Health Services. 2022 Sep 29; 2:946802.
- Callegari LS, Benson SK, Mahorter SS, Nelson KM, Arterburn DE, Hamilton AB, Taylor L, Hunter-Merrill R, Gawron LM, Dehlendorf C, Borrero S. Evaluating the MyPath web-based reproductive decision support tool in VA primary care: Protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomized trial. Contemporary clinical trials. 2022 Nov 1; 122:106940.
- Olmos-Ochoa TT, Luger TM, Oishi A, Dyer KE, Sumberg A, Canelo I, Gideonse TK, Cheney A, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Challenges to Engaging Women Veterans in Quality Improvement From Patient Care to Policy: Women's Health Managers' Perspectives. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Sep 22; 33(2):199-207.
- Hamilton AB, Schwarz EB, Thomas HN, Goldstein KM. Moving Women Veterans' Health Research Forward: a Special Supplement. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Sep 1; 37(Suppl 3):665-667.
- Friedman S, Shaw JG, Hamilton AB, Vinekar K, Washington DL, Mattocks K, Yano EM, Phibbs CS, Johnson AM, Saechao F, Berg E, Frayne SM. Gynecologist Supply Deserts Across the VA and in the Community. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Sep 1; 37(Suppl 3):690-697.
- Sheahan KL, Goldstein KM, Than CT, Bean-Mayberry B, Chanfreau CC, Gerber MR, Rose DE, Brunner J, Canelo IA, Darling Mshs JE, Haskell S, Hamilton AB, Yano EM. Women Veterans' Healthcare Needs, Utilization, and Preferences in Veterans Affairs Primary Care Settings. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Sep 1; 37(Suppl 3):791-798.
- Thompson HM, Clement AM, Ortiz R, Preston TM, Quantrell ALW, Enfield M, King AJ, Klosinski L, Reback CJ, Hamilton A, Milburn N. Community engagement to improve access to healthcare: a comparative case study to advance implementation science for transgender health equity. International journal for equity in health. 2022 Jul 31; 21(1):104.
- Bingaman AR, Hamilton AB, Olivero R, Crowell CS, Fair CD. Literally the hardest part about having a positive child is disclosure": Child and family stigma management strategies among U.S. parents of internationally adopted children with perinatally-acquired HIV. SSM. Qualitative research in health. 2022 Jul 11; 2(100122):doi.org/10.1016/j.ssmqr.2022.100122.
- Byeon YV, Lau AS, Lind T, Hamilton AB, Brookman-Frazee L. Organizational factors associated with community therapists' self-efficacy in EBP delivery: The interplay between sustainment leadership, sustainment climate, and psychological safety. Implementation research and practice. 2022 Jul 4; 3:26334895221110263.
- Goodsmith N, Cohen AN, Pedersen ER, Evans E, Young AS, Hamilton AB. Predictors of Functioning and Recovery Among Men and Women Veterans with Schizophrenia. Community mental health journal. 2023 Jan 1; 59(1):110-121.
- Stern SL, Finley EP, Mintz J, Jeffreys MD, Beaver BV, Copeland LA, Seawell MD, Bridgeman CH, Hamilton AB, Mata-Galan EL, Young-McCaughan S. Adopting a Companion Dog Helps Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in a Pilot Randomized Trial. Society & Animals. 2022 May 23; 23(1):1-24.
- Stern SL, Finley EP, Jeffreys MD, Beaver BV, Coeland LA, Seawell MD, Bridgeman CH, Hamilton AB, Mata-Galan EL, Young-McCaughan S, Hatch JP, Allegretti AL, Hale WJ, Peterson AL. Adopting a Companion Dog Helps Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in a Pilot Randomized Trial. Society & Animals. 2023 May 23; 38(4):https://doi.org/10.1163/15685306-bja10089.
- Vyas AN, Katon JG, Battaglia TA, Batra P, Borkowski L, Frick KD, Hamilton AB, Agénor M, Amutah-Onukagha N, Bird CE, Kozhimannil KB. Advancing Health Equity through Inclusive and Equitable Publication Practices at Women's Health Issues. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Wom. 2022 May 1; 32(3):203-207.
- Young AS, Chang ET, Cohen AN, Oberman R, Chang DT, Hamilton AB, Lindamer LA, Sanford J, Whelan F. The Effectiveness of a Specialized Primary Care Medical Home for Patients with Serious Mental Illness. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Oct 1; 37(13):3258-3265.
- Scheuner MT, Huynh AK, Chanfreau-Coffinier C, Lerner B, Gable AR, Lee M, Simon A, Coeshott R, Hamilton AB, Patterson OV, DuVall S, Russell MM. Demographic Differences Among US Department of Veterans Affairs Patients Referred for Genetic Consultation to a Centralized VA Telehealth Program, VA Medical Centers, or the Community. JAMA Network Open. 2022 Apr 1; 5(4):e226687.
- Carlson GC, Than CT, Rose D, Brunner J, Chanfreau-Coffinier C, Canelo IA, Klap R, Bean-Mayberry B, Agrawal A, Hamilton AB, Gerber MR, Yano EM. What Drives Women Veterans' Trust in VA Healthcare Providers? Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Sep 1; 32(5):499-508.
- Chrystal JG, Dyer KE, Gammage CE, Klap RS, Carney DV, Frayne SM, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Increasing Engagement of Women Veterans in Health Research. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Apr 1; 37(Suppl 1):42-49.
- Knight SJ, Haibach JP, Hamilton AB, Whittle J, Ono SS, Butler J, Flower M, Ray CD, Pugh MJ, Zickmund SL. Veteran Engagement in Health Services Research: a Conceptual Model. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Apr 1; 37(Suppl 1):94-98.
- Yahalom J, Yarns BC, Clair K, Cloitre M, Lang AJ, Hamilton AB. Patient experiences and reported effectiveness of a multimodal short-term pilot therapy group for veteran men with military sexual trauma. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2022 Dec 1; 78(12):2410-2426.
- Cannedy S, Dyer KE, Oishi A, Fenwick KM, Olmos-Ochoa TT, Luger TM, Gideonse TK, Cheney AM, Canelo I, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Managers' and Leaders' Perceptions of Sexual and Gender-Based Public Harassment in the Veterans Health Administration. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Jul 1; 32(4):395-401.
- Knapp AA, Carroll AJ, Mohanty N, Fu E, Powell BJ, Hamilton A, Burton ND, Coldren E, Hossain T, Limaye DP, Mendoza D, Sethi M, Padilla R, Price HE, Villamar JA, Jordan N, Langman CB, Smith JD. A stakeholder-driven method for selecting implementation strategies: a case example of pediatric hypertension clinical practice guideline implementation. Implementation science communications. 2022 Mar 7; 3(1):25.
- Giannitrapani KF, Holliday JR, Dawson AW, Huynh AK, Hamilton AB, Timko C, Hoggatt KJ. Provider perceptions of challenges to identifying women Veterans with hazardous substance use. BMC health services research. 2022 Mar 4; 22(1):300.
- Hartmann L, Hamilton A, van der Merwe A, du Toit S, Xakayi W, Hunt X. Self-identified intervention priorities amongst women with road accident-acquired physical disabilities in South Africa. African journal of disability. 2022 Feb 25; 11:867.
- Shayani DR, Danitz SB, Low SK, Hamilton AB, Iverson KM. Women Tell All: A Comparative Thematic Analysis of Women's Perspectives on Two Brief Counseling Interventions for Intimate Partner Violence. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022 Feb 22; 19(5).
- Bean-Mayberry B, Moreau J, Hamilton AB, Yosef J, Joseph NT, Batuman F, Wight SC, Farmer MM. Cardiovascular Risk Screening among Women Veterans: Identifying Provider and Patient Barriers and Facilitators to Develop a Clinical Toolkit. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 May 1; 32(3):284-292.
- Chrystal JG, Frayne S, Dyer KE, Moreau JL, Gammage CE, Saechao F, Berg E, Washington DL, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Women Veterans' Attrition from the VA Health Care System. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2021 Dec 28; 32(2):182-193.
- Keddem S, Dichter ME, Hamilton AB, Chhatre S, Sonalkar S. Awareness of HIV Preexposure Prophylaxis Among People at Risk for HIV: Results From the 2017-2019 National Survey of Family Growth. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 2021 Dec 1; 48(12):967-972.
- Iverson KM, Danitz SB, Shayani DR, Vogt D, Stirman SW, Hamilton AB, Mahoney CT, Gerber MR, Dichter ME. Recovering From Intimate Partner Violence Through Strengths and Empowerment: Findings From a Randomized Clinical Trial. The Journal of clinical psychiatry. 2021 Nov 23; 83(1).
- Carlson GC, Kelly MR, Mitchell M, Josephson KR, McGowan SK, Culver NC, Kay M, Alessi CA, Fung CH, Washington DL, Hamilton A, Yano EM, Martin JL. Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia for Women Veterans with and without Probable Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Mar 1; 32(2):194-202.
- Apaydin EA, Mohr DC, Hamilton AB, Rose DE, Haskell S, Yano EM. Differences in Burnout and Intent to Leave Between Women's Health and General Primary Care Providers in the Veterans Health Administration. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Aug 1; 37(10):2382-2389.
- Fenwick KM, Potter SJ, Klap R, Dyer KE, Relyea MR, Yano EM, Luger TM, Bergman AA, Chrystal JG, Hamilton AB. Staff and Patient Perspectives on Bystander Intervention Training to Address Patient-Initiated Sexual Harassment in Veterans Affairs Healthcare Settings. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2021 Nov 1; 31(6):576-585.
- Fenwick KM, Golden RE, Frayne SM, Hamilton AB, Yano EM, Carney DV, Klap R, VA Women's Health Practice-Based Research Network Stranger Harassment Veteran Feedback Project Collaborators. Women Veterans' Experiences of Harassment and Perceptions of Veterans Affairs Health Care Settings During a National Anti-Harassment Campaign. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2021 Jul 5; 31(6):567-575.
- Loeb TB, Banks D, Ramm K, Viducich I, Beasley Q, Barron J, Chen EL, Norwood-Scott E, Fuentes K, Zhang M, Brown AF, Wyatt GE, Hamilton AB. Achieving Health Equity and Continuity of Care for Black and Latinx People Living With HIV. [Editorial]. American journal of public health. 2023 Jun 1; 113(S2):S107-S109.
- Wyatt GE, Hamilton AB, Milburn N. Mentoring to Dismantle Structural Racism. [Editorial]. American journal of public health. 2023 Jun 1; 113(S2):S94-S97.
- Finley EP, Closser S, Sarker M, Hamilton AB. Editorial: The theory and pragmatics of power and relationships in implementation. [Editorial]. Frontiers in Health Services. 2023 Mar 23; 3:1168559.
- Hunt X, van der Merwe A, Xakayi W, Du Toit S, Hartmann L, Hamilton A. Correction to: The Characteristics of Romantic Partnerships in Women with Acquired Physical Disabilities: Intersecting and Compounded Vulnerabilities in a Community Sample in South Africa. Sexuality and Disability. 2021 Dec 1; 39(4):1-1.
- McCoy MR, Kalofonos IA, Cannedy SL, Sherrell T, Altman L, Hamilton AB, Gabrielian SE. Identifying Best Practices to Integrate Medical Services with Low-Barrier Housing Services: A Case Study at a VA Greater Los Angeles Encampment of Veterans Experiencing Homelessness. Washington, DC: VA National Center on Homelessness Among Veterans; 2023 Aug 1. 2 p.
None at this time.
None at this time.
None at this time.
None at this time.