COIN: Center for Access & Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE);Iowa City, IA
Director: Eli Perencevich, M.D., M.S.
About the COIN
CADRE strives to expand access to high-quality care for rural Veterans by developing, implementing, and testing innovative telehealth strategies; and to ensure that the care delivered is safe and free of preventable antibiotic resistant infections.
Research Focus Areas
The Center’s work focuses on the following:
- Improving access to high quality care for rural Veterans.
- Developing and evaluating interventions targeting the multi-drug resistant organism (MDRO) crisis.
- Innovative and collaborative approaches in women Veterans’ health.
- Targeting epidemic opioid use and substance use disorders.
- Expanding cardiovascular outcomes research.
Each Center works closely with operational partners throughout the VA healthcare system. CADRE’s partners include: