VA National & VISN Researchers & Evaluators in Residence Program Opportunities
January 31, 2019
Applications due: February 22, 2019
Under the VA National & VISN Researchers & Evaluators in Residence Program, HSR&D will fund VA researchers and evaluators to spend time in clinical program or VISN offices to help with analysis and to help bring research knowledge to policy and program planning.
Program or operations offices underwent a competitive process for selection into this program, and the following positions were reviewed and approved by HSR&D:
1. VHA Kidney Disease and Dialysis Program: Analysis of Chronic Kidney Disease Rates and Factors in VA
2. Interim Staffing Program (ISP), Office of Primary Care: Analysis of Application Usage, Time- and Cost-Avoidance, and Clinician Satisfaction of the Brillians (Formerly SupraVistA) Program
3. Office of Academic Affiliations (OAA): Evaluation Plan Development for the Rural Health Faculty Development Project
4. VISN 10: Analysis and Development of Population Health Dashboards
5. Therapeutic and Supported Employment Services (TSES), Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention (OMHSP): Analysis of Participation in VHA's Compensated Work Therapy (CWT) Programs and Associate Outcomes
For details see VA National & VISN Researchers & Evaluators in Residence Program Opportunities.